Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is Sorry A Sacred Word?

I was watching tv when the corner of my eye caught Little Arielle performing a rude act! She just snatched the book from my granny while my granny was reading it. I immediately told her to apologise for what she has done and she simply refused to do so.

XP was alerted and sensing that he was coming towards Little Arielle, she quickly took her steps but was still too slow for him. XP grabbed her and insisted her to apologise. She was given warning that if she is not going to do so, she would be beaten.

Apparently, that did not stopped her from being stubborn. She just refused to give in and started crying as if the whole world has done her wrong! Faintz!

In the end, I tried to talk nicely to her to get her to apologise and I had to repeat myself a few times before she apologised in her tears. When I tried to explain where she has gone wrong, she ignored me and ran to her gong gong! Arrrgghhh....And guessed what? She told her gong gong that XP beat her when that did not happened at all.

Best of all, she said she don't have a book to read. Well, trying to explain that it was right for her to snatch as she doesn't have a book.

Cannot believe how unreasonable kids nowadays can be! Think our parenthood days ahead aint gonna be easy! Sigh....

No comments: