Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Late Night!

Yah....it's late night working! Not shopping or playing hor! Apparently the Tue's project implementation wasn't successful. As such, we gotta try again this evening.

Thought that we could probably go back earlier this time round i.e. 10pm+ since we have done ample checks for the past few days after the unsuccessful checkout. Apparently, we were still on it at that time. Mood was slowly fading away as it was such a spoilt sport to be working that late on a Fri evening :(

But oh well, we were happy when the project was finally successfully completed at 11.30pm. Hmm, at least it was well-paid off compared to Tue. And of course, this time round, we were clever enough to have dinner first. Else, it's gonna be 2 hungry souls complaining throughout the nite!

XP was on auto gear this evening, sms me at 11pm+ to tell me that he is already waiting for me. He was lucky that he did not have to wait long. Heard Little Arielle's screams for me immediately when she spotted me. She was so excited to see me and that made me feel so touched!

Well, all the tiredness just vanished and I held her tightly in my arms. Family is afterall most important :)

No comments: