Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No Day No Night!

Mummy Me has a project that needs to roll out tonight. As such, I wasn't able to go back on time with XP. He waited for me until 8pm+ and I realised that I am still stuck in office. In the end, decided to get him to go off first. Asked him to pick up Little Arielle and I will make my way home on my own later.


Managed to call her at about 10pm+ and apparently, I am still not able to go.

Guessed what! Only managed to leave at about 11.50pm because the project was unsuccessful and it was called off. We were all hungry, tired and upset :(

Worst of all, had to take cab home alone as XP was already fast asleep. Luckily he managed to wake up and open the door for me. Else I will be sleeping outside the house. Apparently, he said that his eyes were painful from the knock that day and dozed off while waiting for me. As for Little Arielle, she was already in dreamland long ago....Hmm din have a chance to hear her voice in person. So sad....

No comments: