Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, July 17, 2009

I Regretted!

Some weeks back, my company had a contest where they wanted us to submit our family photo and they will pick the best 10 as winners. This contest came about as we did not have family day this year due to H1N1 flu virus.

I had wanted to submit the pic for the contest long ago. However, due to my heavy workload, I did not managed to do so until the deadline. Was unable to locate the softcopy of my studio photo. As such, I went to submit another one which I myself, already felt that the chances of winning are low. But I still went on to submit it. Well, results was out yesterday and as expected, I did not win.

Was upset yesterday about this but managed to get over it quickly. Alamak , who knows, early in the morning, Feli came over and told me, aiyah you should have submitted your studio pic! Sure win leh!

Those winners' pic, all cannot make it! Arrgghhh....stop rubbing into it!

No comments: