Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, July 20, 2009

TV is More Important!

So upset when I came to mama's house today. Little Arielle happily greeted her daddy. I purposely hid behind the door, hoping that she would come looking for me.

Arrgghhh, apparently, she did not! After she saw her daddy, she went back to watch her Tarzan vcd. LL, I had to walk inside myself and when I called her, she just acknowledged me and continued with her show.

With the lure of bread (bought from Holland V), she then came over to me. Cheh, I don't wanna let her eat!

But, I know later I will still let her eat....

No comments: