Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

iPhone Kid

iPhone is the current dream phone that has been on my mind for a long time. However, I just couldn't bear to give up my existing phone. Since the existing phone is still functioning, I decided to KIV the purchase. Hmm, so coincidental that WX has bought the Gen2 iPhone and whenever he is home early, I will help myself to the games in the phone.

Apparently, someone else in the family has the same target as me:

*Beaming away....* - Uploaded on 27 Jul 2009

And best of all, she enjoys snatching it from me and enjoying it by herself. However, today, she was kind to me. She laid down beside me and taught me how to play the games. And can you believe it, she was so much better than me! One of the games was to toss the waste paper into the basket and I could not believe my eyes when she managed to get a few pieces in. Faintz....

*My amazing gal....* - Uploaded on 27 Jul 2009

No comments: