Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, July 27, 2009

Hear No Evil!

Look at her reaction when mama repeatedly asked her to take a shower!

*Nothing but mischievous act from her!* - Uploaded on 27 Jul 2009

Later in the night, when we got home, XP was surfing net on his pc, he suddenly had the mood to sing. Once words came out from his mouth, Little Arielle did the same above action but this time round, it's on my ears :)

Hee, so I did the same and covered her ears from XP's singing.

Next, XP went to the washroom and both of our hands were away from each other's ears. Suddenly, out of the blue, Little Arielle covered my ears again for no apparent reason.

Here's what she said:

LA: 有人要唱了!
Me: *Scratch head* 是谁?
LA: Daddy lor!

Hmm, for a moment, I was wondering why she passed such a remark. I immediately broke into laughter when I heard XP singing on his way out of the washroom.

Great job, Little Arielle! You can really anticipate your daddy's actions! I was stunned hee! All 3 of us laughed heartedly!

No comments: