Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, July 31, 2009

Arrgghh, Fell Off the Bed?

It's been a while since I last heard that Little Arielle falls off the bed. Hmm, this is because she has been a good girl and had been sleeping alone on her mattress next to XP.

But at times, I will still wake up with her next to me. *Scratch head* Oh, that's because she would still climb up towards the break of dawn and XP would exchange his position with her i.e. she sleeps on the bed and he would sleep on her mattress. Wow, what a sacrifice!

Well, his sacrifice got him a shock this mornng as Little Arielle fell off the bed and landed on him. Not bad! She got a human cushion.

No wonder I heard some cries this morning hee!

No comments: