Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, June 28, 2010

Art Class for Little Arielle

For the past 1 week, Mummy Me was searching for Children's Art class which I wanted to enrol Little Arielle into. I saw some of the CCs offering classes for 4 years and above and some had it for 5 years and above. What was annoying was that, those near to either mama's house or my house did not offer for Little Arielle's age group. I emailed to PA to express my unhappiness and apparently, they did not mention any solution. Even though there are other private schools teaching kids how to draw, I wanted to start with a cheap one since I do not know if Little Arielle is interested in it!

In the end, I continued my search until I chanced upon one that did not state any age requirement! The timing was good (Fri: 7.30pm to 9pm) and it was near my place! I quickly made a call to the CC and was disappointed when the person on the line told me that the trainer needs the students to be at least 5 years and above. I questioned her on this requirement and she mentioned that kids below 5 might not have the patience to sit quietly and draw.

While I agree with her, I was hoping that there could be some exceptions. She was nice and suggested that I could bring Little Arielle to the class this Friday for the trainer to assess her. Hmm, it's worth a try but I will bring her down next Friday since I had something on this Friday.

Good luck to us!

No comments: