Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, June 7, 2010

Up is No Good....

It was an innocent act of waking Little Arielle up at 2.30am for her toilet break when I found her to be exceptionally hot. I did not turn on the aircon tonight as she was sneezing away eversince she was at the expo earlier today. I initally thought that the heat was a result of sleeping in a non aircon room. Anyway, to set my mind at ease, I decided to measure her temperature.

Got a shock when the thermometer read 39.2 degree! Without further ado, I quickly went to the fridge, brought out her fever medication and immediately gave her one dose. For faster effects, I made her put on the fever patch.

The rest of the night was a suffering moment for me. Apparently, I couldn't sleep at all knowing that her fever has yet to subside. I felt like a 'mi-c' where I found myself taking her temperature every other moment. However, all the readings were not positive :( The worst was 39.6 degrees....

What was worst was that Little Arielle kept wetting her bed. Arrgghhh I kinda of regret not putting her on diapers! She wet once at 3am+ and I shifted her to another bed where I found her to be wet again at 6am+.

I got no choice but to quickly change her and send her to my mama's house. Will get mama to monitor her situation first. If the medication did not help, she needs to go to the doc!

No comments: