Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nice Colouring Works!

It's Little Arielle's school holidays and in order not to let her feel bored at mama's house, I brought over some colouring books and activity books for her to do at her house.

She showed me this when we got home. I was surprised that this is coloured by her. So when mama happened to call me on the phone, I asked if she has helped to colour. She said No and told me that she just asked Little Arielle not to colour out of range. Way to go, my girl :)

*Little Arielle's good works :)* - Uploaded on 03 Jun 2010

No comments: