Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trying My Luck....

Mummy Me had wanted to let Little Arielle participate in the Kids Modelling Contest held on 13 Jun but apparently, she could not as she did not meet the age requirement.

The lady was kind to suggest an informal meet up and I wanted to try my luck to arrange for such a session. Just sent her an email requesting for a slot next week (since I'm on leave) and she replied in 3 hours' time. Hmm....the suggested time slots given by her were all not ideal :( I counter-proposed and for the whole of today, I received no reply from her :(

No comments: