Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, May 31, 2010

Age Makes A Difference!

Mummy Me chanced upon this Kids Modelling Contest at Marina Square yesterday. However, I did not managed to ask for more details at the information counter as we were on our way home. I decided to send them an email as I couldn't locate any information on their website.

A lady from the organising agency - Impact Models called me earlier on. She was very nice and gave me all the details. I was getting all excited when she suddenly mentioned that the age group applicable for this contest would be between 4 - 7 years old. So, I was asking if 4 years old refers to the birth year or they are basing on the birthday month? The lady mentioned that they would only allow a maximum of 2 months difference i.e. child will have to be 3 years and 10 months as of Jun 10.

I was quite disappointed and tried to negotiate for an approval but was rejected flatly. Anyway, she explained that they are concerned over some kids who might have stage fright if they are of a younger age. I mentioned that Little Arielle would be participating in the Little Miss Glamourous contest this Friday and was hoping that there would be some leeway. But well, the answer is still No.

Anyway, she was kind enough to suggest an audition whereby we can arrange to go down to the agency for them to assess Little Arielle's potential. If she is suitable for this line, they would recommend her to do the portfolio which probably would cost around $500. If she is not suitable, then we can save the money.

Hmm....probably can just bring her down for an audition since it's FOC :)

No comments: