Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stock-Up Time

No matter how sick Mummy Me is, must still stock up Little Arielle's milk powder, especially when there is a discount given :) Giant's promotion -> 1 tin of Gain iQKids at $47.90! So we were there this morning and grabbed 6 tins :P In addition, I also bought a small can of mushroom and mushroom sauce so that I can prepare pasta for Little Arielle! Remember the Hello Kitty macaroni? Well, don't have the energy to prepare this weekend. Hopefully I get well soon and can let Little Arielle try it next week. I wonder if she likes it?

*6 tins of milk powder cost $287.40* - Uploaded on 12 May 2010


*Yummy slurps!* - Uploaded on 12 May 2010

No comments: