Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Visit to Jacob Ballas Children's Garden

Little Arielle's school is organising an outing to the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden on 27 May. We are required to pay a fee of $5. I was jokingly telling Little Arielle that I don't have money to pay for her outing. So she asked me if XP has. I told her that he doesn't have. And so, she cannot go.

She pointed to my clothes and kept asking me why am I wearing my clothes. I told her that of course I need to wear clothes. She insisted to know why am I wearing this set of clothes and I told her it's for work lah!

Faintz....she just wants me to say it's for work cos got work means got $5 for her outing! See how cheeky this girl is!

No comments: