Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Diaper Free Night

I slept early last night while Little Arielle was still awake. Early this morning at about 6am, I found her sleeping next to me without pants/diapers on. I started feeling around the bed for wet spots but was surprised to find none.

I asked Little Arielle if she wants to have her diaper since she still wants to sleep and she said she did not want to have it. Then I asked her to wake up and visit the toilet, anticipating some nasty rejection from her but she was obliging.

After her pee, she continued with her sleep. Hmm....seems like she is ready to be diaper free at night too?

No comments: