Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, May 30, 2010

战袍!

Was at the atrium of Marina Square where I saw the John Little Sale. Actually I had no intention to go and take a look but Little Arielle was very keen since they are selling Disney Princess stuff.

Since we are there, I thought of using up my $10 voucher else I always did not have the chance to do so. Wanted to get a pencil case and perhaps some other stationery for her when something caught my eyes!! Disney princess costume hee!!

I quickly went over to take a look and was pretty interested to get the Snow White set for Little Arielle. I just couldn't take my eyes off the bright blue and yellow combination. But Little Arielle was least interested! She insisted to get Sleeping Beauty instead! Even though I tried to convince her to get Snow White for the last 10 minutes, she was still determined to have Sleeping Beauty. I wonder if this is called stubborn?

Since she was so persistent, I decided to go along with it. I guessed she chose Sleeping Beauty because it was pink. In any case, this would be her 战袍 for this Friday's contest. With this purchase, I would not spend $$ for her to do up her hair. Perhaps just a nice tiara clip will do the trick....I hope :)

*Good deal @ $39.90 (offset with $10 vch) - includes tiara, earrings & magic wand* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2010

No comments: