Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cute Hotcakes!

XP got craving for MacDonald's breakfast and we ordered the buddy meal where there is an extra set of hotcakes. We decided to let Little Arielle eat the hotcakes, even though I remembered that she doesn't like it.

When the food arrived, Little Arielle requested me to use the rice mould to make shapes out of the hotcakes. So I acceded to her request and spent quite some time making this ->

*The cute out shapes* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2010

*The finished product - eyes made of eggs (from my Big Breakfast) and smile is made from chilli sauce hee - creative hor!* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2010

She was happy when the final product was out. And I thought that she would readily finish it. Arrgghh, I was wrong....

*So happy to see such cute characters* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2010

Her reluctuant look immediately appeared after taking a few bites! Already added some honey for her and she still did not want to eat! Aiyo, food waster! So Mummy Me gotta be her rubbish bin :(



*Sad look lor* - Uploaded on 01 Jun 2010

No comments: