Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baluku - Ouch!

It's not Little Arielle who got the baluku but it's Mummy Me! Must be wondering how come such a big person like me will end up with a baluku on my right forehead! Aiyah, apparently not concentrating while I was walking and ended up banging into my partition. Wat seh....can tell you hor! That really hurts lor :(

Little Arielle was sweet to tell me that she would rub for me with the lao gong gong oil and must rub hard and it would be painful. But it is only when it is painful that it will recover. And after saying that, she took action and started rubbing for me! Faintz....felt that an adult is speaking to me! And it's painful lor!

No comments: