Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yummy Caterpillar

As usual, Mummy Me started my food spree and the featured item this time round is the swiss roll from Rich and Good cake shop. And why I call it the caterpillar cos it does look like it. Pai seh I was too lazy to take a pic of it hee.

Specially bought strawberry flavour cos I knew Little Arielle is gonna love it! It wasn't so sweet so it went easy on her throat [since she has yet to recover from her cough :(]

*Simply love her swiss roll* - Uploaded on 04 May 2010

*And she came asking me for more :)* - Uploaded on 04 May 2010

No comments: