Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, May 1, 2010

XP's Teachings

Remember few days back I bought the stationery for Little Arielle? Had wanted to teach her how to write ABC and 123 but she is a LEFT-HANDED! I don't know how to write with my left hand wor....So in the end, I left the job to XP hee....

He started drewing some boxes on the paper for Little Arielle to write and somehow, he knows how to hold her left hand to teach her how to write. Good for him then....

*Seriously listening to XP and learning how to write* - Uploaded on 04 May 2010

Thereafter, Little Arielle was happily writing away and hope that this enthu in her will continue on :)

*Practising hard at it :)* - Uploaded on 04 May 2010

No comments: