Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm 43 Months Old!

Yes....Little Arielle has grown another month older :) She has the honour of me bringing her to school this morning as I had a dental appointment at 8.30am at Tampines Polyclinic. She was very happy that I can send her to school.

*Unprepared look* - Uploaded on 05 May 2010

She gave me a goodbye kiss before entering into the class. Did her usual routine of sanatising before walking in!

*Camera too slow and only captured Little Arielle's back view* - Uploaded on 05 May 2010

Anyway, Little Arielle told me that she cried in school today. When asked for the reason, she said because she missed me! Arrgghhh, how that sentence melt my heart....

No comments: