Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, June 26, 2010

STM in Action :(

The unfortunate thing was discovered at Wendy's house and it really spoilt my mood thoroughly :(

I wanted to show Wendy and Donna the pic that Little Arielle took while wearing the Snow White costume. Took out my old camera and realised that the pic was not inside. When I opened it up, I realised that the memory card is GONE!! And the best part is, I have yet to upload the pic into my pc. I really feel like killing myself :( Searched through my whole bag hoping that it would drop out from somewhere but it din :(

I tried to recall and remembered that the last time I took out the card was yesterday, when I need to insert the card into the photo machine at Parkway Parade. I think I forgot to remove it after I selected the pic for developing.

However, I could not be certain because if I really left it there, the staff should have informed me about it when I went back for the collection of my photos. Arrghhh did I drop it somewhere? I really don't know :(

I came back home and tried to search the other possible areas i.e. pockets of my pants but found nothing. XP also mentioned that he did not have it with him. Had wanted to call the photo centre but they were already closed for the day. Hmm, if it is really not there, I was wondering if the pic are still in their machine since I have 'downloaded' it there?

There's no use thinking about it but to contact them tomorrow. Got no mood to do other things and I decide to go and sleep!

No comments: