Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Interesting Request!

We were on our way home when Little Arielle suddenly requested me to cut my hair and give it to her because she claimed that she does not have enough hair?? I was so amused by this request of hers that I told her that I will put it in her blog.

However, when I came home, I completely forgot about what I want to blog. When I asked XP, he could not remember too. I was just trying my luck and asked Little Arielle and I was amazed that she could remember!

I was so happy and I asked her to re-enact what she said in the car. Here goes ->



*Uploaded on 26 Jun 2010*

Really buay tahan her....

No comments: