Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, July 18, 2010

Completed On Time!

Hee....at last, there is one piece of homework that Little Arielle can complete on time and submit on time :P

Just realised this afternoon that she has a piece of work that needs to be submitted tomorrow. Luckily, it's just colouring and not some craft work that requires me to do again.

So after eating the horrible macroni, I got Little Arielle to work on it. Almost couldn't submit on time cos 2 boxes of colour pencils did not WORK! No matter how hard I tried to colour, the colour just din come out! Sigh....no wonder there's a saying that goes,"一分钱, 一分货!" Those cheapo colour pencils that I got for $2 just CMI! Luckily, there's one other box that made it. Else, cannot submit the work on time again....

So I left Little Arielle to work on it on her own and I was surprised by the speed of her work. And yes, the result is satisfying too. I just helped her to touch up a bit :P Hmm, afterall, she did not always make me angry hee....

*Happily colouring the pic and her colour combi is quite good :P* - Uploaded on 19 Jul 2010
*Proudly showing the completed work!* - Uploaded on 19 Jul 2010

No comments: