Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, July 16, 2010

Passion Card Application

If there isn't any discounts for Little Arielle's art class, Mummy Me would not have applied for the Passion Card. Actually it's quite cheap. Just need to pay $12 for a period of 5 years and there will be discounts for the courses taken at the CC. I have also included Little Arielle as the supplementary card holder since it's free for kids below 18. What's more, I was quite pleased to get the following gift ->

*Pink Fila bag! Nice!* - Uploaded on 19 Jul 2010

After submitting my application, I was told that I can only register Little Arielle for her art class next week as the schedule is not out yet. Hmm....need to make another trip to the office liaoz....

No comments: