Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nothing But A Failed Attempt!

Since it was just the two of us, Mummy Me decided to cook Hello Kitty macroni for Little Arielle. Hmm....this is something that XP doesn't really fancy. As such, can only cook when he is not in hee.

The first thing that got me really pissed off was the stupid can opener! It's useless being a sophiscated equipment when it is so difficult to use. It took me over 10 minutes to just open a stupid can of mushroom!! Felt like giving up but had to continue because there is already a hole in the can!

Finally, I managed to open the stupid can and was cutting the mushrooms! Little Arielle was so sweet to ask me to be careful not to cut my fingers. Yeah....started to fry the mushrooms.

*Frying mushroom with garlic* - Uploaded on 19 Jul 2010

Next, added in the mushroom sauce ->

*Mushroom with tomato based mushroom sauce* - Uploaded on 19 Jul 2010

Thereafter, I just pour over the sauce on my pre-cooked macroni. Check out the cute Hello Kitty design and flower.
*Looks not bad right?* - Uploaded on 19 Jul 2010

So I scooped into Little Arielle's bowl and she started to take the first taste.

*Nice?* - Uploaded on 19 Jul 2010

Sigh....just when I thought it should taste okie but I was totally wrong :( The sauce was so sour that I couldn't take it down my throat. Little Arielle didn't even want to eat her favourite mushrooms!

It tasted so awful that I decided to throw it away. Sigh....what a waste of effort and time :(

No comments: