Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, July 9, 2010

Mad Rush!

Mummy Me continued my Motherhood magazine subscription when I went to their roadshow last month. As I did the renewal during the last day of the roadshow, they gave an extra ticket for the Sesame Street Live Show. We were given the following tickets and were supposed to redeem the actual tickets from 07 Jul onwards.

*The voucher for redemption* - Uploaded on 11 Jul 2010

The redemption time was available from 9am to 6pm (Mon to Fri) and 9am to 1pm (Sat). As I would be busy for the next few weekends, I have decided to do the redemption today.

Just when I thought that I can leave on the dot and reach the destination on time, something cropped up in office and I gotta stay for a while. In the end, I only managed to leave at 5.45pm. XP told me that it is not possible to reach in 15 minutes and suggested that I call and check if the person in charge could wait for me for a while.

I made the call and was happy that the person agreed. At least, I don't have to find another time to run this errand :P

Finally found the building and collected the tickets. I thanked the person and kena suan-ed!

Me: Hey, thanks for waiting for me :P
PIC: Oh, I wasn't waiting for you. I need to stay back to clear some work

Wat biangz....made me so lao kui! I showing my appreciation, she saying feng liang hua!

Suan le....important thing is that I got the tickets! Now waiting to watch on 11 Sep, 7pm :P


*Yeah....counting down to the live show :)* - Uploaded on 11 Jul 2010

No comments: