Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sneak Preview....

Mummy Me switched my hp to silent mode as we were in a movie. After shutting down and preparing to go to sleep, I remembered about my hp and decided to check if anyone was looking for me.

I saw Astin's sms which mentioned that she saw Little Arielle's pic in DreamGarden thread. Without hesitation, I immediately went to on my pc as it is not possible for me to wait until daybreak to check. Hee....I was too excited!

I went into DreamGarden Studio's website and I was unable to load the gallery page using my office notebook. Tried to load it using my own notebook and it din work too. Arrgghhh....got so frustrated leh!

In the end, when I looked at the message again....I realised that it was in SMH thread and not in their website! Arrgghhh stupid me! Waste my time for nothing leh!

Anyway, here's the 2 chio pic that I saw on the thread -> http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/3541489.html?1278732502

*Sweet smile that goes a long way to melt everyone's hearts!* - Uploaded on 11 Jul 2010

*She loves to nui lai nui qu* - Uploaded on 11 Jul 2010

No comments: