Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally Realised....

I think I am one silly Mummy who doesn't have basic knowledge or common sense! It was until I was coughing myself that I realised that sleeping in air-con room would make things worst! I was so naive to think that the air-con's air is clean and so that air should not cause irritation to the throat.

Ahhh....it was only today that Feli explained to me and I understood that the air would make our throat dry and therefore, it will cause irritation easily.

No wonder, Little Arielle and myself did not cough as badly when I did not turn on the air-con last night.

Bo pian....now must tahan the heat and only on the fan. Else, we won't want to be sick babies when we are on our trip!

No comments: