Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, September 16, 2011

Arrived Just in Time!

Initially, I got pretty upset when the seller only managed to mail out the items yesterday :( I had intended to let her put on her Smurf clips with her Smurf top for our Smurf movie tomorrow. But, thinking back, it wasn't really the seller's fault since there were some clarifications done in between.

So, I din have much hope when I opened the mailbox this evening because SingPost is seldom so efficient! Boy, was I surprised when I saw the parcel in the mailbox. I was extremely happy!!

It did arrive on time afterall....
*My much awaited loot!!* - Uploaded on 18 Sep 2011

No comments: