Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Consistent Action is Necessary!

Little Arielle couldn't finish her milk this morning and after fussing around for a long time, I agreed to let her get away with about 20ml left. This evening, she did the same thing :( She said that she couldn't finish her milk. But, in the first place, she was the one who kept complaining that she was hungry! I inisted that she finish her milk and she shuts me off by saying,'Why this morning can?' From this incident, I realised that we have to be consistent with our actions and we should not easily give in to threats! Unless it is really an exceptional case!!

No comments: