Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, September 30, 2011

Xianz!

I was anxiously preparing for Little Arielle's birthday and when I was on the phone with Ms Tan today, we discussed about the things that I need to bring on that day.

It was a casual question asking if there is any issue for us to go in during the cake cutting ceremony. Frankly speaking, I did not expect a NO.

So when Ms Tan said No, I was very upset! She explained that there's a HFM case and they want to minimise contact with outsiders. Wahhh....ridiculous right! I mean the students do go home as well. So if that is the case, they would bring back new germs into the class. If we want to go in and celebrate with her, we are the one taking the risk!

They could have make some special arrangement like we santisise before going in and please lor....it's just for that 10 - 15 mins!

And well....I have been consoled by others to think positively and this is for the kids' own good :(

No comments: