Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Movie Time - Cars 2

I was actually hesistanting if I should bring Little Arielle to watch Cars 2 because it seems like a movie more suitable for boys. In the end, I proceeded with the ticket order because my company is selling it at $5 per ticket. I was thinking if she really doesn't like it, we are only wasting $5 :p

It's been a while since we last watched movie together as a family. I only remembered the first movie that we went together as a family was Alice in Wonderland. There was a second movie which we went together but shucks, I just couldn't remember which one was it! Arrgghhh....Anyway, this is the 3rd movie and Little Arielle has already forgotten how was it like to be watching movie in a cinema. Opps....the wait has been too long! So, she was very happy that she can go and watch Cars 2 today :) So much so that she would behave once you threaten her that she would not get to watch if she misbehave hee!

We took a few pic before going in. Apparently, it was with the Smurfs, instead of Cars 2! Cos I din see any Cars 2 posters leh....

*Sharp eyes spotted SMURFs!* - Uploaded on 4 Sep 2011

*More Smurfs!* - Uploaded on 4 Sep 2011

*Cute smurfs around....* - Uploaded on 4 Sep 2011

*Relaxing in her seat before the show starts* - Uploaded on 4 Sep 2011

Well, she enjoyed the movie and both XP and I did! Din know that it was so comical and the graphics were amazing! It was a far better production compared to Cars 1! Keep up the good work!! Even though she enjoyed the movie, she din sit by herself throughout. But I was already happy that she sat alone for about 1 hour and she came over and sat on XP's lap for the last half hour! Good job :)Was happy that the show was great and Little Arielle behaved throughout! Even though she had a few questions here and there :p


Next up, SMURFS!!!


No comments: