Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's A Weird World!

It's Chinese lesson again and I am so glad that she din fuss about it like what she did for the past few lessons. Hmm....I must say that the ladybird really saved the day!! Hopefully, I'm able to continue this ladybird story on and on :)

1 strange thing that I concluded from Little Arielle's espisode was that, this world only look out for non of the ordinary things! It's either you are the best or worst that you got discovered! People who are ordinary or common are always being neglected. The staff at the school remembered Little Arielle and I felt that she was receiving additional attention because she cried for the past few lessons. Students who behave or are prim and proper are often left unnoticed.

Hmm....what world are we in?

No comments: