Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, September 5, 2011

Little Arielle's 5th Birthday Cake

Finally after months of thinking, Mummy Me finally placed my order and made payment ($142) for Little Arielle's birthday cake.

Sometimes life cannot have too many options! It just made you think and waste time over it!

So, to stop myself from thinking further and wasting more time, I just made the payment and move on! If I delay further, later got no more baking slots for me and I would be in deep shit :p If that happens, need to waste more time cos gotta look for new baker!!

I'm sure Little Arielle will love the cake :) Very certain about it hahahaha!

Here's the sample ->

http://cupcakedivinity.blogspot.com/2011/03/princess-chloe-castle-cake.html

No comments: