Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crestar Dance School!

Mummy Me has been wanting to find a dance school for Little Arielle. It's not the common ballet that I want her to learn but rather hip hop or modern dance. With her slim figure, she can really twist and turn well. What's more, she has really shown great interest in it.

After searching for the longest time, I finally found a great venue! Not sure if the school is good or not but minimally, it is in Tampines and they have weekday classes from 7.45pm to 8.45pm. The timing and venue is just perfect. And they have hip hop classes too! I happily emailed them and they finally replied a few days back. Was a little upset when they told me that they only take in kids between 6 - 12 years old. Little Arielle is only gonna be 5 this year. I asked if they can assess her potential and consider taking her in and they agreed :)

So, Little Arielle would be going for her trial lesson on 12 Oct and I hope that they can take her in :) Good luck to us!!

No comments: