Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, December 31, 2010

All Plans Failed!

First, it was the photoshoot session that was postponed due to the rain. Then it was Little Arielle who couldn't attend her art class cos she just puked while I was feeding her porridge!

Wanted to let her have her dinner i.e. porridge before going for class and thereafter to watch fireworks. Just when she was about to finish her porridge, she detected signs of puke and I asked her to quickly go to the toilet.

She was just 3 steps away from the toilet bowl, couldn't hold it and puked like a merlion all over the floor and on herself.

I was totally xianz when I saw this! But still, gotta clean up! Spent about 1 hour+ on this meaningless task and became moodless after I have done it....

I hope that there would be the mood to watch fireworks later. Else, it's really a xianz New Year Eve!

What's the point of planning?

No comments: