Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Batam - Day 2

Was awaken by Little Arielle in the morning where she greeted me, sang bday song and said I Love You! Hmm, at least not a bad start for my bday morning....

After breakfast, we took the shuttle bus where they drove us to the Nagoya shopping mall. Sigh....the malls are not comparable to those in Msia. Got just a few items, had lunch at A&W and it's time to get back to the hotel.

Brought Little Arielle to the pool and she had a great time there. I was happy too cos they have a pool with shelter. And you would know where I am hiding hee....

After the swim, we rested for a while and it was time for our romantic candlelight dinner with a big lightbulb at H Grill. The ambience was great but it rained and we had to shift to the indoor area. Arrghhh what a disappointment but nevermind, can still admire the scenery around....Food was not too bad though and it was the companionship that was great!

After dinner, when we were in the room, there came a group of staff who delivered my bday cake and sang bday song. Was meant to be a surprise but they did it to 2 other bday persons at the restaurant. Hee so I know what they are up to! But it was still sweet of XP to plan for it.

Thanks dearie....

No comments: