Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mama Rocks!!

I was still scratching my head and getting myself all frustrated whenever I thought of how to remove the guage on Little Arielle's knee cap. While I feel like cursing the person who 'pasted' this over her knee cap, on second thought, she meant well too....

When Little Arielle came home this evening, I was so surprised to see that the guage is gone! Upon checking with her, she told me that 婆婆 was the one who removed for her. Arrgghhh I was so amazed! It seemed to be a very neat job!
*Removal of guage* - Uploaded on 15 Dec 2010

What can I say....How can I do without my mama! 3 cheers to mama!! Yippee hurray! Yippee hurray!! Yippee hurray!!

No comments: