Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, December 10, 2010

Humpty Dumpty Had A Great Fall!

We were on our way to attend Little Arielle's art class. I just got off from XP's car and the next moment, Little Arielle has already fallen in front of me :( I did see her run but she was too fast for me to grab her. And before I knew it, she has already tripped and fell! I hear her sobbing and she kept saying it's very painful. I did not take a look at her wound and the only thing that is at the back of my mind is to quickly bring her to the CC's office as I knew that they will definitely have a first aid kit.

Placed Little Arielle on the seat, lifted up her dress and realised that her fall was really bad!! This is the first time in 4 years of her life that she fell and bled. Arrgghh :( She was crying loudly too but stopped immediately when she was offered some sweets. Hmm, so does it mean that it is not so painful after all? *The bloody fall!* - Uploaded on 11 Dec 2010

The staff was concerned that Little Arielle would brush against her wound and kinda of insisted to place a gauge over the knee which was more serious. I wasn't really in favour as I remembered my previous experience where the gauge stuck to my skin and it was so difficult to get it out. *Gauge on the bloody wound* - Uploaded on 11 Dec 2010

After the medication was in place, I brought Little Arielle for her class. Hmm....am I mean?

No comments: