Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Batam 2010 - Day 1

Holiday is supposed to be a fun and happy time but apparently, this is not the case for me :( At least for today :( It started off badly in the morning when Little Arielle refused to cooperate. She din like the clothes which I have chosen for her and me, being the stubborn one also refused to change it. So she started throwing tantrums which made all of us unhappy. Even my MIL came over to check what happened.

Finally, she came to terms with it and we managed to get out of the house. Throughout the journey, she just liked to have some small irritating actions which really made you frustrated. That made me wonder if she is a girl cos her behaviour is really like a BOY!

After arriving at Batam via ferry, we were greeted by the friendly guide and was in the coach waiting for the rest to arrive.

Managed to visit a few interesting destinations but that did not make my mood better. In fact, it got worst along the way!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day....

No comments: