Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prompt Action!

After watching the Tuesday Special which talks about the closure of the Tanjong Pagar Train Station in Jul 2011, I immediately told XP that I wanted to take the train again to revive the memories (cos my dad took my family to Genting when we were young and we took the train to KL and switch to cab). It was so fun to be in the cabin and we were just sleeping with a drawn curtain! The cold wind came through the windown and the feeling was just undescriable!

XP really went to ask around and his colleagues are interested! Happened to tell Daddy this evening and they wanted to go too!

Hmm....should we spilt into 2 trips and go twice or have everyone to go together??

No comments: