Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good Weather Tomorrow??

Tomorrow is our outdoor shoot! Sounds silly to have outdoor shoot in Dec where it is always raining....But what to do? The studio doesn't allow me to bring it over to 2011 cos they said actually my promo is only valid for 3 months.

And I'm very surprised by XP's suggestion! He actually suggested to take the pic in Phuket! I was shocked cos that means we gotta pay for photographer's accomodation + airfare and to think that he is okie with that!

Anyway, I have checked with the photographer and she has yet to reply. I think most likely, it's a no lor! So, I'm not banging hard on it!

Have also told the photographer that if it really rains, I will change it to indoor shoot instead. Shall leave it to God to decide the weather! Actually I am quite xianz to pack the items for outdoor shoot! Seems like need to bring a lot of things. So afterall, the rain is not a bad idea too!

No comments: