Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gap Casting @ Vivo City

One of the online sellers posted in FB and mentioned about this casting at Gap. Woohoo....that got me all excited! Even though that there might be just a tiny bit of chance, I still want to give it a try. So after lunch, I quickly got XP to send us to Vivo City as the last casting for this weekend is at Vivo. It's a pity that XP couldn't join us as he has something on in the afternoon. So, it's just Little Arielle and Mummy Me....

We went straight to the store and there was already a queue forming outside the store. Checked with the staff and he mentioned that I must obtain the receipt which showed proof of purchase of at least $80 worth of Gap products before joining in the queue. It took me quite a while to choose an ideal item because whatever I want is not available :( Finally, managed to choose a nice red dress (hee which she can wear during CNY) and a pair of nice leggings (hmm, for our Japan trip in Feb). That cost me $88 :) Ahh....I was quite happy with my purchase! After the purchase, we did not queue straightaway cos I thought of getting the cute Xmas hat clip for Little Arielle. I was hoping that there is Watsons at Vivo and was lucky to really find one! But it was not easy to get there cos we used the wrong escalator!! Anyway, the clip wasn't cheap! Cost me $5 for it! At the same time, I got Little Arielle's antiseptic for her wound and got her bread from BreadTalk. So after all the run about, we were finally in the queue. Quickly helped Little Arielle put on the legging and it wasn't easy cos I was afraid of hurting her wound. Finally was done with that! I'm just so tired! Luckily Little Arielle wasn't grouchy even though it's her nap time. Gave her bread to eat and she was pretty cooperative.

*Enjoying her bread with an angry face :)* - Uploaded on 11 Dec 2010

We stood in the queue for 1hr 45 mins! Oh my....I cannot believe myself! The shoot took only about 10 mins and waited for the pic to be developed for another 10 minutes!

*The pic I took with iPhone = Poor lighting!* - Uploaded on 11 Dec 2010

*The one taken by the pro!* - Uploaded on 11 Dec 2010

In any case, I just felt that my little princess is the prettiest and please vote for her too if you feel it that way :)

To do so, you just need to login to your FB account,

Search for Gap Singapore

Click to Like Gap Singapore

Select the tab on Casting Call

Click on Start Now and choose Singapore

Just need to look for Arielle Tan and click on VOTE.

To all who have voted for Little Arielle, we would like to thank you for your votes :) Please help to pass the word around! Last date to vote is 7 Jan 2011!!

*She does look sweet :P* - Uploaded on 11 Dec 2010

No comments: