Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, December 31, 2010

As Expected!

It was a sunny morning and XP was just saying that it's good for our outdoor photoshoot today.

But after mid day approaches, the sky darken and I quickly told the photographer to change it to indoor shoot instead. The husband called and did not agree to the change cos he said that it hasn't even rain and who knows, it won't rain at 4pm. In any case, the main reason that he din want to change is also because someone has already booked the studio for photoshoot at the same time. Hence, there is no way that he can accomodate another family in.

Okie lor....since he is being fair, then I asked him what would be the situation if it is going to rain at 4pm? He told me that he would have to change to another date. Fine with me as long as they can allow me to bring forward the shoot to 2011.

Everything was okie until 3.30pm when I heard raindrops. It became heavier and he called to say that we would have to postpone the shoot.

Just as well....it would be changed to this Sunday and it would be at their studio. Yeah! Little Arielle can have her Princess collection pic :)

No comments: