Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 14, 2011

3/10!!

Yah....this was the horrible result that Little Arielle recently got for her work in school. I don't recall performing that badly when I was young or was it XP?. Sigh....what's wrong with her? It is because she really lacks the teaching from home? If so, perhaps really gotta see how to spend more time to teach her siaz!

She saw me looking through her work and I told her that I'm disappointed with her performance. When asked if she would do better the next time, she said she will....I certainly hope that she will lor! The most obvious thing that she could have got it right was to write the numbers correctly. She could have easily got another 3 points if she did not write them in the mirror image....

*The horrible results!* - Uploaded on 19 Aug 2011

No comments: