Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cried Again :(

I really don't know why Little Arielle detest her Chinese class so much? She told me early in the morning that she did not want to attend her class and of course, she will not get 'ok' from me as an answer!


Relunctantly, she went for the class and as what she did a few lessons ago, she started crying at the doorstep. This round, the admin gal quickly carried her over and brought her in. Told XP about it and he suggested to withdraw her from the lesson after we have completed the term. I really hope that Little Arielle would change her mind by then.


When I went to pick her up, she was happily walking around holding her teacher's hand. There was no sign of any unhappiness. When I asked if she wants to go for her class next week, she still said no! Just what is wrong with her??

No comments: