Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Complaint to Pumpkin Patch!

Mummy Me recently bought a dress during one of the Pumpkin Patch Sale. I was so upset when the colour came off and stained the whole dress. Apparently, I don't recall soaking it for that long and the washing label din mention anything about not soaking it!

Anyway, it was so badly stained that I don't think I would want Little Arielle to wear out the second time.

So, I went to post in Pumpkin Patch's FB page and let's see what they can do as service recovery....Hmm, sikali they can't be bothered about me!!


*Saw the patches of stain?* - Uploaded on 21 Aug 2011

*The whole back is stained :(* - Uploaded on 21 Aug 2011

No comments: