Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Benefits?

Hee....I was elated when XP got Little Arielle to show me this pair of tickets which someone in his grassroot committee gave him. Hee....2nd time that there's some beneifts joining the committee. Anyway, it's not just me that's was happy, Little Arielle was jumping away with joy.

Then I asked her, how many tickets are there? She suddenly turned grumpy because she knew that there were only 2 and she won't be able to go hee!

XP quickly comforted her by saying that he would get another ticket :p
*It's movie time :p* - Uploaded on 6 Aug 2011

No comments: